MRDIY.COM.MY 2nd Birthday Bash Contest Terms and Conditions
- Spend & Win (Consumer Contest) commences on 20th July 2020, 00:00 am and ends on 31st July 2020, 11:59 pm (Contest Period). All transactions from this duration comply with the contest mechanics will be eligible to enter this contest.
- MR.DIY reserves the right to amend the Contest Period, mechanics and prizes at any time. All entries received outside the Contest Period will be disqualified.
- Participants must follow all the contest mechanics to be selected as the winner.
- The participants must spend a total purchase payment of RM75 and above (including discounts, voucher usage, and shipping fees) at MR.DIY ecommerce website (www.mrdiy.com.my).
- All transactions must be within the Contest Period. All incomplete transactions will also be automatically disqualified.
- The order which has requested refunds/returns that have a total below RM75 (after a success deduction) will not be counted as part of eligible orders.
- Every eligible participant’s email is assigned as a unique transaction ID (purchase order number) to be selected as the winner by DIY judge panels.
- Only one email will be used for the selection of the winner if there are multiple transactions using the same email along the Contest Period.
- Winners will be notified via telephone and email. Winners are required to provide the following information to MR.DIY:
- Full Name
- Valid Identification Number
- The decision made by MR.DIY panel judges for all winners is final.
- Subject to the terms and conditions herein, the winners of the contest shall receive the corresponding below listed prize(s):
- 1st Prize: 1 x One-year worth of MR.DIY Household Supplies Online Shopping Voucher (RM3,600)
- 2nd Prize: 21 x RM50 MR.DIY Online Voucher (without min spend)
- There is only ONE (1) prize awarded to ONE (1) winner.
- Winners will be announced on 14th August 2020, 12:00 pm. All decisions made by the MR.DIY judge panels are final in all matters relating to this contest. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the participant, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the person whose name appears on the mailing address of the quote issued by MR.DIY.
- 1st Prize winner should be able to come to the MR.DIY HQ for the prize-giving ceremony. MR.DIY can decide to have a replacement winner if the winner selected is unable to be present during the prize-giving ceremony.
- Prizes given to the winners must be accepted as an award with no possession of the right to seek for substitution. MR.DIY reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Prizes will only be awarded to verified winners. Shall there be any damage, defect, error, or any fault found in the prize, MR.DIY holds the right to be held not responsible shall the damage, error, or fault found is not caused by MR.DIY itself.
- In the event that any winner is disqualified from the Contest, MR.DIY, at its sole discretion, may decide whether a replacement winner should be selected. In this event, any further winner will be selected on the same criteria as set out in the Terms and Conditions. MR.DIY can repeat this process any number of times until it has selected a satisfactory winner in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- This contest is open to all citizens of Malaysia only. Shall any terms in the above are not met, the panel will possess the right to forfeit, deny, or terminate the participant’s submission.
- MR.DIY is not responsible for any condition caused by events beyond its control which disrupts or interferes with the contest; or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising out of participant’s involvement in the contest, or the acceptance, possession or use of the prize, including without limitation to any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest.
- MR.DIY will attempt to contact the selected winners via phone an email. If a selected winner cannot be contacted after three business days, or is contacted but deemed to be ineligible MR.DIY’s sole discretion, or is unable or unwilling to comply with these rules, that selected winner(s) will be disqualified and another entry will be selected. This process may be repeated until a participant has been declared the winner.
- All information submitted by participants to MR.DIY shall become the sole and exclusive property of MR.DIY and MR.DIY shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to the participants or others any materials. MR.DIY may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to owner, producer, and participants of any kind.
- MR.DIY reserves the right to cancel or amend the Contest and the terms and conditions of this Contest Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the MR.DIY official website.
- MR.DIY possesses every right to amend, neglect, or add in new or existing terms and conditions shall there be any issue occurred.
- MR.DIY reserves the right to publish and display the names, addresses, photographs, audio, and visual recordings of the winners, in any mass media or marketing materials for advertising and publicity purposes without payment or compensation.
- By entering this contest, participants are conclusively deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contests. This is an irrevocable condition of entry regardless of any manner and matter.