8th June 2019 from 12:00 am until 11:59 pm (“Campaign Period”).
This Campaign shall be applicable to Boost users (“Customers”).
Customers who spend at any online website which offers Boost as a payment methodwill earn 8 x Super Shake tokens (“Token”).
The Tokens will be credited into Customer’s Boost account on Monday, 10 June 2019.
In addition to the Token, Customers who spend at MRDIY.COM.MY (in a single transaction) which offers Boost as a payment method will get 30% cashback from the total checkout value with a maximum of RM20 (“Cashback”).
Cashback is only applicable when using Boost as a payment method.
Cashback will be credited into the Customer’s Boost account within three (3) working days from the date of transaction.
Limited to 10,000 transactions.
Each eligible Customer may only receive three (3) Cashbacks.
Refunded and cancelled transactions will not be eligible to receive the Cashback.
Mr. DIY will also select ten (10) eligible Customers to receive RM 300 Mr. DIY e-Voucher each (“Voucher”). The winners will be contacted by Mr DIY for the redemption of the Voucher. The Voucher shall be subject to Mr. DIY’s terms and conditions.
How to join:
1. [MR.DIY X Boost Day Giveaway] will be running from 8th June 2019 from 12:00 am until 11:59 pm. All transaction as entrants will be valid before 8thJune 2019, 11.59pm.
2. Every customer transaction is assigned a unique transaction ID (purchase order number).
3. [MR.DIY X Boost Day Giveaway] is cut-off at the 8thJune 2019, 11.59pm., winners are picked from purchase order no. 100th, 200th, 300th, 400th, 500th, 600th, 700th, 800th, 900th & 1000th, with the requirement if min spend of RM60 to entitle as winner. All decisions made by the judge panel of MR.D.I.Y. are final and binding in all matters relating to this contest. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person making a submission, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the person whose name appears on the mailing address of the quote issued by MR.D.I.Y.
4. Transaction entrants must done as required in the contest announcement in order to be eligible. Transaction entrants after the deadline setin the contest announcement are ineligible, null, and void. MR.DIY will not be responsible for and will not consider incomplete or incorrect entries.
5. This contest is open to all Malaysians and residents of Malaysia. Shall any terms in the above is not met, the panel will possess the right to forfeit, deny or terminate the entrant’s submission.
6. MR.D.I.Y. is not responsible for any condition caused by events beyond its control which disrupts or interferes with the contest; or any injury, loss or damage of any kind arising out of participant’s participation in the contest, or the acceptance, possession or use of the prize, including without limitation to any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest.
7. MR.D.I.Y. will attempt to contact the selected winners via email or phone. If a selected winner cannot be contacted after three business days, or is contacted but deemed to be ineligible MR.D.I.Y.’ sole discretion, or is unable or unwilling to comply with these rules, that selected entrant will be disqualified and another entry will be drawn. This process may be repeated until an entrant has been declared the winner.
8. Prizes given to the winners must be accepted as award with no possession of right to seek for substitution. MR.D.I.Y. reserves the right to substitute a prize of equivalent or greater value if a prize cannot be awarded as described for any reason. Prizes will only be awarded to verified winners. Shall there be any damage, defect, error, or any fault found in the prize. MR.D.I.Y. holds the right to be held not responsible shall the damage, error or fault found is not caused by MR.D.I.Y. Itself.
9. All information submitted by entrants to MR.DIY, shall become the sole and exclusive property of MR.DIY, and MR.DIY shall have no obligation to preserve, return, or otherwise make available to the entrants or others any Materials. MR.DIY may use, reproduce, edit, display, transmit, prepare derivative works of, modify, publish, and otherwise make use of materials in any and all media, whether now known or hereinafter created—throughout the world and for any purpose—without compensation to owner, producer, and entrants of any kind
10. MR.D.I.Y. possesses every right to amend, neglect or add in new or existing terms and conditions shall there be any issue occurred.
11. By entering this contest, entrants are conclusively deemed to have agreed to be bound by these contest rules and terms and conditions as well as by any rules specific to such contest. This is an irrevocable condition of entry regardless of any manner and matter.
Create an account to get RM 5 off on your first order!
Lot 1851-A & 1851-B, Jalan KPB 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Balakong, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor D.E, Malaysia.