PLANE AB Glue
AB Modified Acrylate Adhesive Glue.
Superior bond strength, convenient and easy to use.
Suitable for metal, plastic, rubber ,wood, ceramics, glass and concrete.
A+B Acrylate Adhesive Glue
Size: 9 x 2.5 x 1.5cm
1.Mix A with B in the proportion of 1:1; brush the glue on top of the objects that have been cleaned within 3 minutes after the mixing, press them with your hand and they will be fixed in 5 to 10 minutes.
2.The storage life of this glue is one year at normal temperature, the date of its production is marked.
Store the glue at cool, dry and well-ventilated places, keep it away from fire.Use the glue at well-ventilated places, since it has acrylic in it, keep it away from food and children.
Suitable for bonding metals, glass, optical instrument, special light bulbs, porcelain, diamond, jade, marble,crystal, stones, rubber, wood furniture, Musical Instruments, electrical accessories, crafts, organic glass, laser glass, label, nameplate, surface finishing and a variety of plastic products (except non-polar plastic).
1 pcs A adhesive glue and 1pcs B adhesive glue
1.Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. Please make sure you do not mind before you bid.
2.The colors may have different as the difference display
Modified acrylic resin adhesive, faster and more stable bonding strength.
Can quickly bond to metal, glass, ceramic, plastic, wood, etc. Widely used in adhesive automobiles, motorcycles, ships, machinery and equipment, chemical piping, chemical storage tanks, wood, lamps, nameplates, toys, etc., manufacturing and maintenance. It may be slightly oily surface adhesive, especially suitable for tubing, fuel tank, oil tank leakage repair.
1. the surface to be bonded to be clean and dry.
2. unscrew the lid and roof pierced sealing, extrusion from the same amount of glue to each tube and mixed well (can not mix a lot of glue).
3. immediately after mixing the glue to be applied to the surface of the adhesive at room temperature for about 3-5 minutes initial curing glue, 30-60 minutes to reach the intensity of use, can be used in -60 to 100 degrees.
4. Do not cover the wrong plastic cap.
1. children can not touch.
2. should be well ventilated, there acrylate glue gas, not imported.
3. stored in a cool, dry place, away from heat and sources of ignition. Storage at room temperature, shelf life of one year.