Collect @ MR.DIY
Wanted to buy something online but no one is at home most of the time? You may now collect your parcel at any of our selected 24 MR.DIY outlets out of your own convenience!
- All orders chosen to be delivered using the Collect @ MR.D.I.Y. method will not be charged any shipping or handling fees.
- At this moment our Collect @ MR.D.I.Y. service will only cater to 24 selected outlets within the Klang Valley area.
- Click here to find out which 24 outlets you can enjoy our Collect @ MR.DIY service within the Klang Valley area.
- The expected time of arrival (ETA) for all Collect @ MR.D.I.Y. parcels will be within the range of 1 - 3 working days after the order has been placed successfully and payment has been confirmed.
- When your order has successfully arrived at the selected MR.DIY store you will be notified via email.
- You are required to keep and to bring along your confirmation email when you want to collect the parcel at our selected MR.DIY store. Both softcopy or printed copy can be accepted for verification purposes.
- In the event where the purchaser is not able to visit the selected MR.DIY store to collect the order, then the purchaser can entrust family members or friends to collect the order, as long as the entrusted person is able to present the confirmation email to a MR.DIY team member at the selected MR.DIY store.
- The order should be collected within 7 calendar days after it has successfully arrived at the selected MR.D.I.Y. store. Should no one be available to collect the parcel, the order may be forfeited after the stipulated time given. Therefore, we will not refund you any amount that you have spent on your order.
SALE / PROMOTIONAL PERIODS
During peak sale / promotional periods, our delivery may take slightly longer than the usual lead times due to urges in online order volumes.
- Peninsular Malaysia: Additional 3-5 working days for your order to arrive.
- Sabah / Sarawak: Additional 3-7 working days for your order to arrive.
It is advised to place your order 2 weeks in advance of festive periods such as Hari Raya, Chinese New Year, Deepavali, etc.