MR.DIY x P&G Beli & Menang Campaign Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This Contest is organised by D.I.Y. GROUP (M) Bhd (“The Organizer’’) in collaboration with Procter & Gamble (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd. (P&G) (“Prize Sponsor”).
2. DIY x P&G Beli dan Menang contest (“the Contest”) will run from 0:00:00am on 1st October 2021 to 23:59:59pm on 31st October 2021 (“Contest Period’). All entries received after the Contest Period will not be entertained. The Organizer reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to vary, postpone, re-schedule and/or extend the Contest Period and/or cancel/terminate the Contest at any time without prior notice.
B. ENTRY ELIGIBILITY
1. This Contest is open to all Malaysian Citizens Customers who are 18 years of age and above and have valid identification document (example: identity card) are eligible to participate in the Contest.
2. Shareholders, directors, officers, employees of the Organizer and Prize Sponsor including their associated/affiliated companies and their immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings) and/or representatives, employees and/or servants of any agencies of the Organizer and Prize Sponsor and immediate families are not eligible to participate.
C. QUALIFYING CRITERIA
1. Purchase minimum of RM15 and above worth P&G products (AmbiPur, Febreeze, Vicks, Oral-B, head & shoulders, Rejoice, Gillette, Fab. Whisper, Downy, Dynamo & Pantene) from any MR.DIY outlets in a single receipt or MR.DIY online shop (https://www.mrdiy.com.my/). For purchases made online, the minimum spending of RM15.00 excludes delivery fee to participate in the contest. Keep original receipt and transaction slip for verification purposes. Multiple entries are permitted but each participant may only win one of the prizes.
2. The Customers must scan the given QR Code and need to answer 1 simple question in the Google Form as per below:
Identity Card Number
3. Complete the Google Form as above and submit.
4. Incomplete, inaccurate and/or incorrect details and answer will be disqualified.
5. Late and invalid entries will not be eligible. No appeals will be entertained.
6. Cancelled purchase or refunded purchase are not valid for participation in the Contest at the Organizer absolute discretion.
D. SELECTION OF WINNERS
1. Winners will be chosen through random draws from a pool of total eligible entries which will be carried jointly by the Organizer and the Prize Sponsor. Selected Winners will be notified via telephone numbers provided. The Organizer reserves its right, at its absolute discretion change, revise, delay, postpone the draw and notification date without any prior notice.
2. If for any reason (e.g. no reply, telephone no. provided not in service, no network connection etc), the shortlisted winners cannot be reached after three (3) attempts, the prize will be forfeited. The organizer shall not be held liable in the event the winner cannot be contacted for whatever reasons. The Organizer shall have absolute discretion and reserves the right to select an alternate winner who will be subject to the same rules. For purposes of impartiality and avoidance of any disputes, all related telephone conversations may be monitored and recorded. Your continued participation in these telephone conversation(s) serves as express consent to be monitored and recorded. The Organizer will have absolute discretion and reserves the right to select an alternate winner who will be subject to the same rules.
3. Each participant shall only win one (1) prize throughout the Contest Period, irrespective of the number of entries collected by the Organizer.
4. The Organizer shall notify the winners not later than Three (3) months from the end of the Contest Period and the Organizer shall announce and publish the names of the winners on their websites.
5. All decisions made by the Organizer in relation to the Contest including but not limited to the shortlisting, selection of winners and forfeiture of the Prizes is final and conclusive. No further correspondence, queries or appeals shall be entertained.
6. Winner selection- the grand prize will be divided by two of the total entries. The 5 entries in front of the divided number will take as backup for grand prizes. As second prizes, the total entries deduct 6 entries (grand prize and the backup selected earlier) to ensure no duplication. The deducted number to divided by number of prizes. The same method to choose for third prizes and remaining consolation prizes. (Example: total entries= 1000. Grand prize: 1000/2= 500. 499,498,497,496 and 495 will be grand prize winner backup. Second prizes: 994/12= 82. So, 82 and 574 will be second prize winners while 164,246,328,410,492,656,738,820,902,984 will be second prize backup winners)
1. The Prizes for this Contest are :
Grand Prizes: 1 x Thermomix TM6
1st Prize: 1 x iPhone 13 Pro (128GB)
2nd Prize: 3 x Sharp 4TC55CJ2X 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
3rd Prize: 3 x TTRacing Swift x 2020 Gaming Chair
Consolation Prize: 50 x RM100 (mix of MR.DIY and MR.DOLLAR) Cash Voucher
2. Unless otherwise specified in the terms and conditions herein, no substitution or replacement of, or modification to the Prizes requested by the Customers will be permitted.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to substitute or replace the Prizes offered in this Contest with a similar valued price with the prize with another item of similar value without prior notice.
F. THE PRIZES REDEMPTION
1. The Prizes are subject to the terms and conditions as stipulated by the supplier. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Organizer and their agents exclude their responsibilities and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the Prizes details or any other unforeseen circumstances beyond the Organizer’s reasonable control and for any act or default of any third party suppliers or vendors.
2. Winners are required to redeem their prizes within ONE (1) month from the date of notification. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture and no refund will be given for any unclaimed prizes. A replacement winner will be selected at the absolute discretion of the Organizer.
3. The original NRIC/Passport must be presented for collection of prizes. Grand, first, second and third prize winners are compulsory to attend the prize giving ceremony to redeem the prizes. Consolation prizes will be sent to winners via courier service 1 month from post winner announcements.
4. Winners must take the Prizes as it is. The Prizes are not transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. The Organizer will not entertain any complaints on the quality and quantity of the Prizes after handing the prize to a winner.
5. The Organizer shall not be liable for any loss or damage that occurs to the Prizes during the delivery process. Any additional other costs (i.e. travel expenses) involved to redeem or collect the Prizes are to be borne by the winner.
6. The Organizer reserves the rights to postpone the pre-determined date and venue of the Prizes redemption at a later date which shall be notified by the Organizer to the winner in case of any unforeseen circumstances.
7. Visual(s) of the Prizes shown in any advertisement, promotional publicity and other materials relating to this Contestare solely for illustration purposes only and may not depict the actual colour of the Prizes.
8. Prizes redemption are subject on the availability of the Prizes and shall be informed by the Organizer from time to time.
G. GENERAL TERMS
1. By participating in this Contest, the Customers agree to release the Organizer, the Prize Sponsor, their representatives, employees, directors, officers, agents, affiliates, parent and subsidiaries from any liability, losses, damages rights, injuries and any kind of claims in connection with the Contest and actions resulting from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the Prizes, or any Prizes-related activities taking into account, without limitation, personal injury, death, property damage and any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy.
2. Participation in the contest constitutes the participant’s full and unconditional agreement to the acceptance of all terms and conditions including any revisions/amendments/decisions made by the Organizer at their absolute discretion without any prior notice.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, the Organizer offer no warranty or representation whatsoever, express, implied or statutory, in relation to the Contest, the Prizes including, but without limitation, the merchantable quality and fitness for purposes in respect of the Prizes. For the avoidance of doubt, the Organizer is the sole party responsible for the Prizes, organizing and implementation of the Contest. Any queries relating to the Contest should be made directly to the Organizer.
4. The Organizer shall be entitled to amend, vary, delete or add to any of these Contest Terms and Conditions and/or substitute or replace the Prizes (Clause E above) offered in this Contest with a similar valued prize and/or to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest at any time without prior notice. No compensation in cash or any kind shall be given for any losses or damages suffered or incurred by the Customers as a result of the above. The Customers are advice to periodically check for updates of this Contest’s Terms and Conditions at the Organizer’s or the Participating Banks’ websites.
5. The Organizer does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to Internet and/or other technical issues. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
6. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
7. The Organizer retains the rights to forfeit the selected winners if any breach of the Terms and Conditions is found. The Organizer reserves the right to disqualify counterfeit entries, or entries suspected of being counterfeit at any time.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel this contest at any stage, if deemed necessary, and/or if any circumstance beyond its control arises.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel or award the prize(s) to the winner(s) and companion(s) is/are found to be under the influence of alcohol, drugs of any kind, behave(s) in an offensive, uncontrollable, disorderly manner that may tarnish the name or the products/services of the Organizer or its affiliates, representatives and agencies associated in theContest.
10. The Organizer will not be liable for taxes, if any, on the prize(s) and will be the sole responsibility of the winner(s).
11. Winners are required to be photographed and appear in a video shoot during the prize giving ceremony and the Organizer reserves the right to publish, display information including but not limited to the names, photographs, videos of all Winners for marketing, advertising, publicity purposes or in any manner it deems appropriate with no monetary payment.
12. The Organizer’s decision is final. Complaints and enquiries will not be entertained.
13. All decisions made in relation to the Contest shall be final, conclusive and binding.
14. In the event of a conflict in the interpretation of this Terms and Conditions and any translation of it in any language, the English version of this Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
15. The terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of Malaysia and the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
H. PRIVACY NOTICE
1. By Participating in the Contest, the Customers give their consent to and authorize the Organizer to collect, store, use, process their names, masked Identification Numbers (IC) and other particulars (“Personal Data”) for the purpose of running the Contest, including but not limited to announcing and publishing Personal Data and/or photos of the Customers at the Organizer’ website for advertising, publicity purposes and in any manner it deems fit with no compensation.
2. The Organizer may use a third party service including not limited to P&G to process the Customers’ Personal Data. All such third parties are contractually obliged, not to use the Customers’ Personal Data in any other than way that stated herein.
3. By participating in the Contest, the Customers give their consent to and authorize the Organizer or P&G to collect their Personal Data on their behalf from the Customers’ bank for the purpose of running the Contest including but not limited to validating and shortlisting of the winner.
4. Under the laws of Malaysia, the rights of the Customers includes:
The rights to withdraw consent for the use of Personal Data at any time by contacting the Organizer at the email address mentioned below by providing the Organizer with the Customers’ name and email address for removal of the said Personal Data;
The rights to obtain a copy of the Personal Data which the Organizer hold; and
The rights to correct inaccurate Personal
By my participation in the Contest I hereby understand that my personal information will be processed for the purpose of this Contest and to be used in the manner as described above.