- It is a tool that allows the user to take the strain off a spring during the process of changing shock absorbers.
- It has a dual jaw to give extra stability during use and has a 9" maximum jaw capacity.
- Manufactured from carbon steel with black zinc-coated lead screws for reliable corrosion protection
- Lead screws feature both hex outer and a 1/2" square drive for use with either a spanner or a ratchet wrench
- Not suitable for 4WD or high spring rate coils, only for light-duty suspension work
- Size: 250mm